2. Short circuit protection: The air switch is a switch that trips as long as there is a short circuit and the switch forms a loop.
3. The principle of the air switch is that when the line is short-circuited or severely overloaded, the short-circuit current exceeds the instantaneous tripping setting current value, and the electromagnetic tripping device generates enough suction force to attract the armature and hit the lever to make the hook around the shaft seat Rotate upwards to release the lock, and the lock breaks the three main contacts under the action of the reaction spring to cut off the power supply.
4. Loss of voltage protection Undervoltage protection: The coil of the contactor is generally connected in parallel with the electrical equipment. If there is a voltage loss or undervoltage, the electrical equipment will be burnt due to lack of phase, and the contactor has loss of voltage and undervoltage During protection, if the voltage is not enough or the phase is missing, the contactor will trip and use electrical equipment to disconnect. So as to protect the electrical equipment from burning due to lack of phase or undervoltage.
Therefore, the electrical self-locking circuit of the hydraulic baler is particularly important and requires key protection.
In the hydraulic system, most of the mechanisms and oils of various hydraulic components and auxiliary devices are in the enclosed shell and pipeline, which cannot be directly observed from the outside. It is not as clear as the mechanical rotation, and it is not as good as the measurement and pipeline connection. The circuit is so convenient, so it often takes more time to find the cause when a fault occurs.
When the hydraulic baler is used, some of these failures of the hydraulic system are caused by the failure of a certain hydraulic system component, some are caused by the comprehensive factors of multiple hydraulic components in the hydraulic system; some are caused by hydraulic oil pollution, even if the same A failure phenomenon, the cause of the failure is also different, especially the current hydraulic equipment, which is a common combination of mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, and even microcomputers, and the resulting failures are manifold.
2. The installation position of the pump relative to the height of the fuel tank should not exceed the specified oil suction height, generally should be less than 0.5m. The suction pipe of the pump should not leak air. The suction pipe should not be too long or too thin, and the elbow should not be too many.
The working oil of the gear pump should also be checked regularly, and the hydraulic oil of the waste paper baler is usually tested every 3 months.
7. Gradual noise
These seven aspects are the source of noise generated by the plunger pump of the hydraulic baler, and the maintenance personnel can repair it after confirming the cause of the noise.
3. Ask about the replacement time of hydraulic oil, filter, etc.
4. Ask whether the pressure or speed regulating valve has been adjusted before the accident and what is abnormal.