Reasons for hydraulic oil heating of hydraulic straw baler
1. Insufficient component accuracy and poor assembly quality, large mechanical friction loss between relative movements, unreasonable design structure of hydraulic components in the system, and poor manufacturing quality. After the oil passes through the valve, the pressure loss is large and the internal leakage is serious.
2. The quantitative pump oil supply system that selects the capacity of the oil pump according to the fast forward speed. During operation, most of the excess flow will overflow from the overflow valve under high pressure and become heated. The selection of hydraulic components in the hydraulic system is unreasonable. When the valve is selected, due to too small specifications, the energy loss is too large and the system heats up, or the internal tassel is too high and causes noise. When the pump is used, the flow of the pump is too large, then excess oil will overflow from the overflow valve and cause heat.
3. The unloading circuit in the system is faulty or because the unloading circuit is not installed, the oil pump cannot be unloaded when the work is stopped. All the flow of the pump overflows under high pressure, causing overflow loss and heating, resulting in oil heating.
4. The system pipeline is too thin and too long, too much bending, local pressure loss and large pressure loss along the way, there are extra hydraulic circuits or extra hydraulic components in the hydraulic system.
5. The volume of the oil tank is too small, the heat dissipation area is not enough, no oil cooling device is installed, or the capacity is too small although there is a cooling device.
6. The clearance of the matching parts is too small, or the wear will cause the clearance to be too large, and the internal and external leakage will be large, resulting in a large volume loss, such as a reduction in the volumetric efficiency of the pump and rapid heat generation.
7. The working pressure of the hydraulic system is adjusted higher than the actual needs. Sometimes it is necessary to increase the pressure to work because the seal is too tight, or because the seal is damaged and the leakage increases.
8. The viscosity of the selected oil is improper, the viscosity is large, the viscosity resistance is large, and the viscosity is too small, the leakage increases, both cases can cause the oil to heat up.