1. Cylinder durable and not rusty, convenient for maintenance and disassembly. The oil cylinder is a high-pressure oil cylinder with good sealing performance, no oil leakage, no pressure relief, and durability.
2. Manual reversing valve accurate action, stable and reliable work, simple operation.
3. Motor All machines are equipped with 3C-certified copper core motors with good heat dissipation, strong power and stable output.
4. Frame The thick steel plate material is used for a long time without deformation, and the frame's warp and weft lines are superimposed, so that the load-bearing pressure is greater, no deformation, and the material compression is more compact.
5. Model A variety of models can be customized and processed according to customers.
6. Discharging method The discharging method adopts hydraulic power, low-noise hydraulic circuit design, long-term oil supply by the gear pump, simple installation without foundation, and installation without foot screws.
7. Feeding port widened and enlarged design, convenient and convenient filling.
Nick's high-end technology makes the plastic compression baler more adapt to the development of the times and provide you with better services.
9. Horizontal structure, can be equipped with belt conveyor feeding or manual feeding. Horizontal horizontal balers have high-quality rigid ductility and efficiency. The 30-ton hydraulic balers are unique in appearance design, saving time and effort during maintenance and safety performance. Green and environmental protection, low investment costs for industrial equipment foundation projects.
Nick Machinery’s 30-ton hydraulic baler is widely used in various waste paper mills, waste recycling companies and other enterprises. It can be used to package and purchase second-hand waste paper, plastic straw, etc., which is to increase labor productivity and reduce labor. Good industrial equipment that is efficient, saves on personnel management, and reduces transportation costs.
Since the purchase of forage balers, the specifications of the balers are divided into semi-automatic balers and fully automatic balers. The automatic baler is to put the product in the gantry arch of the working table of the baler to automatically complete the Baling Press. Do not try to make a small self-made, the setting and deployment of the Baler, the thickness of the plate and the processing technology will affect the quality and stability of the later Baler. Some customers will choose some low-priced unpackaged Balers due to the price gap. After using for a period of time, all kinds of obstacles were exposed. The forage balers will wear out regardless of whether they are being used or in the course of being idle. Wear and tear, that is, the wear and tear of the equipment deployed in the physical form. The appearance of the parts and components that are set up and deployed in operation and used for mutual activity, under the action of force, undergoes various huge changes due to friction.
Choose a professional manufacturer of forage balers. Professional manufacturers will not recommend equipment to users indiscriminately. Instead, they will first understand the customer’s packaging requirements and some packaging sizes and output of the products, and provide users with suitable balers. Rather than specifically to sell baler equipment.www.nkbaler.net
Hydraulic machinery production equipment has played a positive role in promoting my country's economic development, especially in metal and waste paper recycling industries. But we should see that compared with foreign counterparts, we still have a long way to go in terms of R&D and manufacturing of small balers or horizontal balers.
Nick Machinery Baler has experienced more than ten years of development and formed a variety of models to keep up with the market. For more information, please follow www.nkbaler.net
Some people think that recycling of renewable resources means harvesting rotten waste. In fact, these are all one-sided views. The recycling of renewable resources, as an economic development model for continuous recycling of materials, is in line with the current requirements for energy conservation, emission reduction and sustainable development.
At present, Nick Machinery's waste paper balers have been widely used, which has led to new developments in traditional technology. With the advancement of advanced technology in hydraulic waste paper balers, Nick Machinery is continuously expanding its production fields.www.nkbaler.net