I definitely hope that the higher the working efficiency of the hydraulic baler, the better, but how to do it better, pay attention to the following issues;
1. Feed materials at a uniform speed as much as possible. Generally, large balers are equipped with conveyor belts. The capacity of the equipment with too little material can not be used, resulting in no-load operation; long-term delivery of too large may cause the oil temperature of the hydraulic cylinder to rise too quickly, and reduce the pressure of the hydraulic system, which is undesirable.
2. It should be noted that the production power cannot exceed the load specified by the manufacturer, and the operation should be carried out according to the operation manual of the equipment. Any unusual circumstances encountered during the production process should be handled and observed in a timely manner.
3. It is necessary to continuously observe the market and provide guidance from general urban manufacturers in terms of production technology. Actively study and innovate advanced technology, and strive to improve production technology to a higher level.
4. The maintenance and maintenance of waste paper baler is the key to ensure the efficient operation of the equipment. Fully automatic waste paper baler capacity waste paper baler uses hydraulic drive method. Pay attention to the timely replacement of hydraulic oil and the regular replacement of hydraulic parts of the cylinder.
Nick Machinery specializes in the production of various waste paper balers, which are suitable for waste paper recycling stations of various specifications. The waste paper baler has advanced technology, reliable quality and stable performance. www.nkbaler.com
After the parts of the waste paper baler are worn out, the original structure shape and size will be changed, the accuracy of the machine will be reduced, the strength will be weakened, the parts will fail, and the automatic waste paper baler will be scrapped. Among the scrapped automatic waste paper baler parts, about 80% are caused by wear. Therefore, in the design of the automatic waste paper baler, we always strive to improve the wear resistance of the parts and reduce the wear of the parts as much as possible. There are many vibration sources that change over time on the waste paper baler, such as backlash meshing of gears, eccentric rotation of uranium, and so on.
When the vibration frequency of the waste paper baler or parts is close to or equal to the frequency of the periodic interference force, resonance will occur, which is called the loss of vibration stability. Resonance not only affects the normal operation of the automatic waste paper baler, but also produces noise, and even causes the destruction of the automatic waste paper baler. Strength is the basic calculation criterion to measure the working ability of automatic waste paper baler parts. In order for the parts to work normally, without fracture, excessive residual deformation and fatigue failure during work, the parts must have sufficient strength. The parts of the automatic waste paper baler must meet the strength conditions. The direct influence factors of output power: packaging type standards, different types of output values, and different standards directly determine the output power of the packaging machine. The production efficiency of traditional waste paper baler is higher than that of export equipment with door.
Some parts of the waste paper baler require increased wear resistance, and wear cannot be avoided. Therefore, it is necessary to do wear-resistant treatment on certain parts of the frame. After many tests in this area, Nick Machinery has found a way to reduce wear and tear. Then the overall service life of the waste paper baler has been advanced. If you have any questions about the use of waste paper baler, please feel free to contact us, www.nkbaler.com.
1. The photoelectric switch of the feed box should be cleaned regularly.
2. The waste paper baler with unloading platform should also ensure that there is no metal debris and garbage blockage around the packaging platform.
3. Keep the area around the electric control cabinet clean.
4. The push rod pulley track of the waste paper baler should be kept clean.
5. The periphery of the waste paper baler tank and valve block should be clean.
6. The conveyor belt chain should be cleaned regularly.
The lifting door multi-function baler gradually loses its original performance when used or not used for a long time, or its performance is poor compared with similar new lifting door multi-function baler equipment. The phenomenon that appears to be outdated is called more lifting doors The aging of the functional Baling Press equipment. The aging of the lifting door multi-function baler can be divided into use aging, natural aging and disaster aging.
Use aging refers to the damage and deformation of equipment caused by the wear, impact, fatigue, and change of the equipment, the adhesion of raw materials and the pollution of dust, which cause the equipment to lose its original working efficiency. The aging of the lifting door multi-function baler equipment can be divided into aging and relative aging.
Aging is the decay of equipment, that is, as time goes by, the equipment gradually wears out, gradually aging until it needs to be scrapped. Relative aging refers to the phenomenon that the original equipment has low performance and poor quality compared with the new equipment, which makes it look outdated.
There are two ways to compensate for the aging of the lifting door multi-function baler:
One is to use new equipment to replace old equipment that has been aging or worn out, that is, to update the equipment;
The second is partial compensation through maintenance during use. Since the service life of equipment parts varies in length, it is of great economic significance to use maintenance methods for partial compensation. It can be seen from the cycle diagram of equipment aging that the equipment enters the production period from the construction period, its performance gradually reaches the design level, and enters the stable production period. Such as after transformation. The performance of the equipment has been improved and it has entered the normal production period. The equipment is gradually aging in use, and after each repair, a certain performance is restored, but the performance of the equipment is still declining.
The relevant content of the lifting door multi-function baler is briefly introduced here for you. If you want to know more, you can follow the Nick website www.nkbaler.com
(1) High speed, high efficiency and low energy consumption. Improve the working efficiency of hydraulic presses and reduce production costs.
(2) Mechatronics and hydraulic integration. Make full and reasonable use of advanced mechanical and electronic technologies to promote the improvement of the entire hydraulic system.
(3) Automation and intelligence. The rapid development of microelectronics technology provides sufficient conditions for the automation and intelligence of hydraulic presses. Automation is not only embodied in processing, it should be able to realize automatic diagnosis and adjustment of the system, and have the function of fault pretreatment.
(4) The hydraulic components are integrated and standardized. The integrated hydraulic system reduces pipeline connections and effectively prevents leakage and pollution. Standardized components bring convenience to the maintenance of the machine.
Nick brand full-automatic hydraulic baler automatic bundling, unmanned operation, fast speed, simple structure, stable action, low failure rate and easy to clean. If you need it, you can contact us www.nkbaler.com.