The metal briquetting machine is a kind of mechanical equipment that can recycle scrap metal resources for briquetting and packaging. Anyone who knows this industry knows that the cost of recycling scrap metal on the market is very low, and the metal briquetting machine is used for briquetting and packaging After that, it will become a cuboid.
In addition, there are many sales channels for scrap metal after briquetting and packaging, which not only facilitates transportation, but can also be directly sent to steel plants for recycling. Nick Machinery specializes in manufacturing various hydraulic balers to compress and bale waste materials into compact bales that are small in size and easy to handle. We can customize the packing machine that meets your packing needs at a reasonable price according to your needs. If you have any requirements, please contact us www.nkbaler.com.
The relationship between process pressure and deformation can be approximately equal to a linear relationship. The compression process of the straw briquetting machine is mainly to reduce the gap between the briquettes. Since the straw itself is relatively loose, the amount of compression at this stage is relatively large. Easy to complete.
The next step is mainly compact. After the previous stage of compression, the density between the straw briquettes decreases, and more compression is needed to achieve greater compression. The deformation of the straw becomes smaller, but the pressure needs to increase faster. The relationship between material deformation and pressure is a non-linear relationship. At this stage, the pressure of the straw briquetting machine is mainly to overcome the gaps inside the straw. At this stage, the compressed filler is greatly affected by moisture, feed rate and loading rate.
1. When feeding into the Nick Baler Scrap Packing Cabinet, it is necessary to pay attention to the uniform and smooth feeding, and not high and low at the same time, otherwise it will cause the pressure and the piston rod to tilt or even bend and deform.
2. The hydraulic oil of the hydraulic system should be replaced and filtered once a month after the first use, and then replaced or filtered every six months to ensure the cleanliness of the hydraulic oil and the normal operation of the hydraulic system.
Although the skills seem very simple, there are only two, but they can play a more important role in actual production operations. Nick Machinery has a professional R&D, design and after-sales team. If you encounter any difficult problems during use, you can always contact us www.nkbaler.com.
5. The horizontal balers are equipped with a common tying line installation, thereby reducing the fault rate and facilitating cleaning, maintenance and maintenance
6. The horizontal packing machine adopts differential technology to make the packing speed faster, thereby improving work efficiency and saving power
5. Convenient feeding of cattle and sheep. Briquette feed can be fed both wet and dry, saving labor, labor, time, and mechanized feeding.
6. Reduce pollution. The comprehensive utilization of straws realizes the sustainable development of modern agriculture, and also reduces the use and pollution of organic fertilizers in the breeding industry, and also increases the income of the planting industry.