5. Check whether the connecting bolts between the oil pipe of the straw silage baler and the oil cylinder are loose (to prevent oil leakage and reduce pressure).
6. Check whether there is any leakage in the oil cylinder and the oil pipe.
4. When cleaning the metal woven square mesh filter element, you can use a brush to scrub in gasoline. And clean high-precision filter elements. You need to use ultra-clean cleaning fluid or cleaning agent.
5. When the oil filter pressure difference indicator of the hydraulic baler displays a red signal, clean or replace the filter element in time.
2. Improper adjustment of the reversing valve causes the spool of the reversing valve to move too fast, resulting in reversing shocks, resulting in noise and vibration.
2. Short circuit protection: The air switch is a switch that trips as long as there is a short circuit and the switch forms a loop.
3. The principle of the air switch is that when the line is short-circuited or severely overloaded, the short-circuit current exceeds the instantaneous tripping setting current value, and the electromagnetic tripping device generates enough suction force to attract the armature and hit the lever to make the hook around the shaft seat Rotate upwards to release the lock, and the lock breaks the three main contacts under the action of the reaction spring to cut off the power supply.
4. Loss of voltage protection Undervoltage protection: The coil of the contactor is generally connected in parallel with the electrical equipment. If there is a voltage loss or undervoltage, the electrical equipment will be burnt due to lack of phase, and the contactor has loss of voltage and undervoltage During protection, if the voltage is not enough or the phase is missing, the contactor will trip and use electrical equipment to disconnect. So as to protect the electrical equipment from burning due to lack of phase or undervoltage.
Therefore, the electrical self-locking circuit of the hydraulic baler is particularly important and requires key protection.
In the hydraulic system, most of the mechanisms and oils of various hydraulic components and auxiliary devices are in the enclosed shell and pipeline, which cannot be directly observed from the outside. It is not as clear as the mechanical rotation, and it is not as good as the measurement and pipeline connection. The circuit is so convenient, so it often takes more time to find the cause when a fault occurs.
When the hydraulic baler is used, some of these failures of the hydraulic system are caused by the failure of a certain hydraulic system component, some are caused by the comprehensive factors of multiple hydraulic components in the hydraulic system; some are caused by hydraulic oil pollution, even if the same A failure phenomenon, the cause of the failure is also different, especially the current hydraulic equipment, which is a common combination of mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, and even microcomputers, and the resulting failures are manifold.