Garment Baling Press machines are specially used for the recycling and Baling Press of second-hand clothes, quilts, shoes and other products, and are used in large quantities in old clothes recycling factories. The use of clothing balers has improved production efficiency, but failures sometimes occur, among which mechanical equipment pressure problems are more common.garment Baling Press machine, Nick Machinery will tell you the reasons for the abnormal pressure of the garment Baling Press machine. There are three main ones:
The above is the reason for the abnormal pressure of the garment Baling Press machine, and I will explain it here today.
2. Pay attention to the waterproof, moisture-proof, anti-corrosion and rat-proof of the electrical part. The inside of the electric control box and the wiring terminals must be kept clean to prevent electrical failure.
2. Do not put the straw baler in a humid place with water or dust.
3. The branch power supply runs at the same time with other machines, which may affect the running performance of the machine. If the plug or socket is overheated, it may cause a fire. Special attention should be paid to prepare the special voltage and capacity for this machine only. Avoid plugging and unplugging the power plug with wet hands.
2. The hydraulic stability of the straw silage baler is also a major issue that cannot be ignored. The unstable hydraulic pressure will directly affect the quality of the baling.
In the long-term operation of the small hydraulic baler, failures sometimes occur. In order to ensure the normal use of the baler and the smooth production of the enterprise, it is particularly important to disassemble and repair the failed small hydraulic baler in time. In order to improve the failure maintenance rate of the small hydraulic baler and reduce unnecessary maintenance costs, Nick Machinery briefly summarizes the following points that need to be paid attention to when disassembling the hydraulic baler.
1. Advocate marking and keep simple disassembly and assembly records