1. When feeding into the Nick Baler Scrap Packing Cabinet, it is necessary to pay attention to the uniform and smooth feeding, and not high and low at the same time, otherwise it will cause the pressure and the piston rod to tilt or even bend and deform.
2. The hydraulic oil of the hydraulic system should be replaced and filtered once a month after the first use, and then replaced or filtered every six months to ensure the cleanliness of the hydraulic oil and the normal operation of the hydraulic system.
Although the skills seem very simple, there are only two, but they can play a more important role in actual production operations. Nick Machinery has a professional R&D, design and after-sales team. If you encounter any difficult problems during use, you can always contact us www.nkbaler.com.
5. The horizontal balers are equipped with a common tying line installation, thereby reducing the fault rate and facilitating cleaning, maintenance and maintenance
6. The horizontal packing machine adopts differential technology to make the packing speed faster, thereby improving work efficiency and saving power
5. Convenient feeding of cattle and sheep. Briquette feed can be fed both wet and dry, saving labor, labor, time, and mechanized feeding.
6. Reduce pollution. The comprehensive utilization of straws realizes the sustainable development of modern agriculture, and also reduces the use and pollution of organic fertilizers in the breeding industry, and also increases the income of the planting industry.
The cross-section of the bale packaged by the round metal baler is circular, which is mainly to adapt to the furnace mouth of the smelting furnace, facilitate filling, and increase the furnace entering speed, so as to achieve the effect of energy saving and high efficiency. Generally suitable for use in the scrap metal recycling industry. The operation is simple and convenient, and the package is automatically turned forward to save the packaging time.
The round metal baler is mainly used for scrap metal processing in the recycling of scrap metal. It is generally used to pack stainless steel scraps, iron scraps, steel scraps and other long and bulk materials, and packs and compresses various scrap metals into a large density. Small in size, the cross-section is circular, and the length of the bale is generally 400-600 mm. The main advantage of the circular bale is that it is convenient to enter the furnace for smelting. The smelting furnace mouth is generally round with a diameter of about 400 It ranges from millimeters to 700 millimeters. If the cross-section of the bale is square, during the filling process, the surrounding of the bale is right-angled, which is easy to get stuck in the furnace mouth or furnace mouth, and manual intervention is required, which is not conducive to the smelting operation. The round bales directly enter the furnace mouth without manual intervention, and fall into the furnace automatically, saving filling time and saving a lot of energy. Long-term planning can save a lot of electricity and labor costs. Nick Machinery can also customize the machine according to your requirements. Please contact Nick Machinery first to inform the specific packaging requirements. We will recommend the best solution to you according to your specific requirements. www.nkbaler.com
The process of ecological civilization construction is accelerating. As an effective mechanical equipment for waste straw treatment, the straw baler greatly reduces the undesirable phenomenon of straw burning, making the waste straw turn into a treasure and become a precious resource, which is recycled. To achieve the effect of killing two birds with one stone. The straw baler equipment brings us not only the improvement of production efficiency, but also a lot of social benefits to us, protects the home we depend on for survival, and makes our living environment better and better.
Sustainable development is the direction we pursue. With the ultimate goal of improving resource utilization, reducing waste emissions, cleaner production and recycling, we will build a horizontally coupled and vertical closed cycle with environmentally friendly and energy-saving straw baler equipment as the core. Economic industry cluster. The straw baler just came into being. Reasonable recycling of resources. It is safe and reliable. At present, the market potential of the straw baler industry is infinite. We are waiting for us to explore and discover more mysteries! The straw balers produced by Nick Machinery are all reliable, low power consumption, economical and reasonable, convenient to use, and simple to maintain and operate. They are a good helper for your production. For details, please contact us 86-29-86031588