In the operation of various balers, all balers have certain safety hazards. In the operation of balers, the correct operation of the baler is the most important link, and it is also a guarantee for our own safety. I am here for everyone. Introduce the operation process of the garment Bailer machine
1) The hydraulic oil added to the oil tank should be strictly high-quality anti-wear hydraulic oil, which must be strictly filtered, and sufficient oil should be maintained at all times, and the oil should be filled immediately if it is insufficient
(2) Each lubrication point of the machine should be filled with lubricating oil at least once per shift.
(3) The sundries in the material box should be cleaned up in time before the baler runs.
(4) Those who do not understand the structure, performance and operating procedures of the machine are not allowed to start the machine without learning.
(5) When adjusting the pump, valve, and pressure gauge, it must be carried out by experienced skilled workers. If the pressure gauge is found to be faulty, the gauge should be checked or updated immediately.
(6) The user should formulate detailed maintenance and safe operation procedures according to the specific situation.
(7) The machine should not be overhauled or adjusted during the working process;
(8) Do not overload or exceed the maximum eccentricity to use:
(9) The grounding of electrical equipment must be firm and reliable:
1. Inspection of hydraulic baler
1. Check whether the hydraulic baler is fixed and does not move;
2. Check whether the moving parts are lubricated;
3. Check whether the film wire is damaged and well grounded.
4. When the machine has serious oil leakage or abnormal phenomena during work, it should stop running immediately to analyze the cause and eliminate the fault, and it should not be forced to run with disease.
5. During the operation of the machine, no repairs or contact with moving parts are allowed, and it is strictly forbidden to press materials in the bin with hands or feet.
Nick reminds you that you must follow strict operating instructions during the use of the product, which can not only protect the safety of the operator, but also reduce the loss of the equipment and extend the service life of the equipment