Thereby shortening the service life of the household garbage packing machine. Therefore, pay attention to the following points when using the household garbage baler:
1. Before starting the machine, check whether the parts of the household garbage Baler are flexible, whether there are noises, whether there are defects, etc., and the parts of the electrical appliances can be used after they are normal.
2. It is not allowed to put metal blocks, bottle caps, glass, ceramics, large pieces of hard bones, hard shells and other objects that are not easy to handle into the equipment.
3. Frequently check whether there is leakage of electricity or water.
4. After each treatment, there may be fragments of garbage in the garbage hopper, which should be flushed down with water. Metal or hard rods are not allowed to be pierced into the garbage hopper.
5. After each treatment, if a small amount is left in the sieve ring, it will cause deterioration, and the next treatment will not be affected. When throwing in harder garbage, the input should be dispersed. When dealing with garbage, it is better to mix it with shells.
Environmental protection has become a problem that people pay more attention to. The pollution of the home environment makes everyone feel anxious about the quality of life of themselves and their families.
In view of the disaster of domestic waste, the application of domestic waste packing machine was born. After the food waste is ground into a slurry liquid, under the action of the randomly accelerated water flow, the greasy sticking to the wall of the sewer pipe can be cleaned up. And it plays the role of polishing, scouring, and cleaning the sewer pipes, changing the home environment, and returning your home's peace and tranquility.
Choosing Nick Machinery hydraulic baler, independent hydraulic system, servo system control, is the best choice to help you solve and recycle waste.
This machine is mainly composed of four parts: frame assembly, cylinder assembly, gear pump, and manual reversing valve.
1. Frame assembly: The frame is entirely made of steel welded structure, with strong resistance to pressure and tension, and pushes the bag.
2. Oil cylinder assembly: It is composed of the lower connecting plate of the oil cylinder body push rod piston sealing ring and so on.
3. Gear pump: adopt GB type standard gear pump (purchased), most of the parts are common.
4. The distributor is also called a manual reversing valve to control the direction of the hydraulic oil.
The above is a brief introduction to the bagging machine. If you want to know more about the bagging machine, please follow www.nkbaler.net
NKB240 bagging machine is a machine suitable for compressing and packing wood chips, chips, straw, paper chips, rice hulls, rice bran, cotton seeds, rags, peanut hulls, cotton fibers and other similar loose fibers. The machine size is 3960* 3030*1700mm, compression force can reach 60/80Ton, 45-50 packs per hour, high efficiency and high output. Let’s talk about his advantages
1. PLC control system, simple operation and precise control;
2. Packing and bagging, which can smoothly push the compacted block from the compression cavity into the packing bag;
3. One-key operation, compression, unpacking and bagging complete the whole process continuously at one time, which improves operation convenience and production efficiency;
4. The automatic feeding and conveying device uses the conveying line to increase the feeding speed and maximize the production.
The above is about the NKB240 bagging machine. The NKB series bagging machine produced by Nick Machinery integrates compression and bagging. It only needs to manually put the plastic bag on the bag outlet, and the machine will complete the automatic compression bagging process. . You can choose according to your needs, or contact us for more information www.nkbaler.com.
With the development of science and technology, silage balers are becoming more and more common in agricultural life, which has brought us great convenience in production. So what are the advantages of silage balers? Let’s talk briefly.
1. Economical and practical, small, low energy consumption, high efficiency and quick results.
2. Simple operation, easy installation, stable performance, durability, and simple adaptation to the site.
3. The way to get rich is fast, the market demand is wide, the price of raw materials is low, sufficient, and renewable.
4. Low maintenance and simple maintenance at ordinary times.
5. One machine for multi-purpose silage, yellow storage, micro storage, hay bale, and packaging and bagging can be formed at one time, saving labor and effort.
The above are the advantages of our Nick Machinery's silage baler. If you also want to improve work efficiency, come and choose a baler. We provide more than 140 models, and there is always one suitable for you 86-29-86031588
The corn straw baler is mainly suitable for the packaging of loose materials, such as waste paper edges, cartons, straw, wheat straw, straw, beverage bottles, etc. The hydraulic baler is a mechanical structure, and some key components use domestic parts. Shaanxi Nick Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. has a modern enterprise management mechanism, sophisticated processing equipment, professional testing methods, high-quality scientific research personnel, high-quality tracking services, and a high degree of professionalism to provide customers with satisfactory and economical technical services , Is a professional manufacturer specializing in the production of various hydraulic balers, and can provide various specifications of balers according to customer requirements. All products enjoy the specified three-guarantee service. The instruction manual and the three-guarantee card are included in the goods. The quality problem of the accessories is guaranteed within one year. , Replacement, return, and bear the packaging and transportation costs of accessories.
Nick Machinery is a manufacturer specializing in hydraulic equipment and packaging equipment, and has perfect after-sales service. Choose us and you will not be disappointed www.nkbaler.net