The precautions for the use of wood chip baler
are as follows:
Correct use of machinery and equipment, earnest implementation of maintenance systems and strict compliance with safety operating procedures are necessary conditions for prolonging the service life of the machine, improving production efficiency and ensuring safe production. For this reason, it is recommended that users establish maintenance and safe operation procedures. Operators should be familiar with the machine structure and operating procedures, and must also pay attention to the following points:
(1) The hydraulic oil
added to the oil tank should be strictly high-quality anti-wear hydraulic oil
, must be strictly filtered, and sufficient oil should be kept frequently, and the oil should be filled immediately when it is insufficient.
(2) The fuel tank should be cleaned and replaced with new oil once every six months, but the cleaning and filtering of the oil should not exceed one month. The new oil that has been used once is strictly filtered and allowed to be used
(3) Each lubrication point of the machine should be filled with lubricating oil at least once per shift.
(4) The debris in the material box should be cleaned up in time.
(5) Those who do not understand the structure, performance and operating procedures of the machine without learning are not allowed to start the machine without authorization.
(6) When the machine has serious oil leakage or abnormal phenomena during work, it should stop running immediately to analyze the cause and eliminate the fault, and it should not be forced to run with illness.
(7) During the operation of the machine, no repairs or contact with moving parts are allowed, and it is strictly forbidden to press materials in the bin with hands or feet.
(8) The adjustment of pumps, valves, and pressure gauges must be carried out by experienced skilled workers. If the pressure gauge is found to be faulty, the gauge should be checked or updated immediately.
(9) The user should formulate detailed maintenance and safe operation procedures according to the specific situation.
Nick Machinery is a manufacturer specializing in the production of sawdust balers. It provides more than 140 types of hydraulic balers. For more information, please consult us www.nkbaler.com.