Nick's high-end technology makes the hydraulic baler
more adapt to the development of the times and provide you with better services.
Pay attention to the following points when installing the oil filter of hydraulic baler:
1. The installation position of the oil filter in the hydraulic system mainly depends on its purpose. In order to filter out the dirt of the hydraulic oil source to protect the hydraulic pump, a coarse oil filter should be installed in the suction line; in order to protect the key hydraulic components, a fine oil filter should be installed in front of it; the rest should be installed in the low pressure oil filter In the loop line.
2. Pay attention to the liquid flow direction indicated on the oil filter housing, and do not install it backwards, otherwise the filter element will be washed out and the system will be polluted.
3. When installing a net-type oil filter on the suction pipe of the hydraulic pump, the bottom surface of the net-type oil filter cannot be too close to the suction pipe port of the hydraulic pump, otherwise, the oil suction will not be smooth. The reasonable distance is 2/3 the height of the oil filter net. The oil filter of the hydraulic baler must all be immersed below the oil level, so that the oil can enter the oil pipe from all directions, and the filter is fully utilized.
4. When cleaning the metal woven square mesh filter element, you can use a brush to scrub in gasoline. And clean high-precision filter elements. You need to use ultra-clean cleaning fluid or cleaning agent.
5. When the oil filter pressure difference indicator of the hydraulic baler displays a red signal, clean or replace the filter element in time.
The relevant content about the oil filter of the hydraulic baler is shared here today, I hope it will be helpful to you. If you still have any questions, you can log on to our official website www.nkbaler.net
, or call: 86-29-86031588, thank you for your support.