Maintenance of straw silage baler after installation
Author : admin
Time : 2021-01-23
AllPageView : 49
Nick brand straw silage baler
is recognized by many customers with high-quality qualifications and professional technology according to everyone's actual needs, and is trustworthy.
The straw silage baler has the advantages of high working efficiency, stable operation, safety and reliability, and its installation and maintenance after installation are particularly important. Today we will explain what needs to be done after installation.
1. Check whether the fixing bolts of the motor are loose.
2. Check whether the amount of hydraulic oil meets the standard.
3. The electric control box and motor should be rainproof and waterproof after shutdown.
4. Clean up the debris at the stopper in time (to prevent the stopper from starting prematurely).
5. Check whether the connecting bolts between the oil pipe of the straw silage baler and the oil cylinder are loose (to prevent oil leakage and reduce pressure).
6. Check whether there is any leakage in the oil cylinder and the oil pipe.
As long as you carry out installation operations in strict accordance with the regulations, you can reduce the incidence of failures and ensure the reliability of the hydraulic components of the equipment.
Nick Machinery provides: straw silage baler
, straw baler, metal baler and other packaging equipment, company website: www.nkbaler.net, phone: 86-29-86031588, looking forward to long-term cooperation with you!