1. It is necessary to conduct regular monthly inspections of all parts of the equipment, including the transmission parts and cylinders. We need to check the looseness of the screws or nuts in each part in detail.
2. Regularly clean up the horizontal waste paper baler to remove all the remaining waste paper materials. It is important to note that in order to ensure the safety of humans and machines, we must ensure that the power supply is disconnected when cleaning up the waste paper baler. And use a relatively clean cloth to wipe. Also pay attention to the lubrication and maintenance of the transmission system and the parts of the end seal bearing.
Waste paper baler
1. The waste paper baler should be well fixed during installation: because the machine is running fast, uneven ground may shake the machine in vibration and cause safety hazards to the operators. Therefore, the ground must be kept flat, and the machine must be installed according to the instructions to keep the machine stable. When the machine is running, it is prohibited to touch the moving parts of the machine with your hands.
2. Electrical safety of the machine: ground the power supply of the machine to avoid electric shock caused by improper operation. There must be an automatic shutdown device for the power supply, so that the machine can automatically stop when there is an electricity problem to avoid electric shock and other conditions.
3. The cleaning of the machine: the waste paper baler often uses packaging cartons, etc., so it will be blocked by debris after a long time. Sometimes it will cause the machine to run poorly, cause damage to the machine, and reduce the service life of the machine. The machine should be cleaned regularly, and lubricating oil should be regularly applied to the parts that need lubricating oil.
4. The operator of the machine should do a good job of protection, such as wearing gloves, and prohibiting the head and hands from reaching the inside of the machine. Non-machine operators should keep a distance from the machine as much as possible to prevent damage caused by material splashing.
5. Check the machine before use, and run it for a while: after use, turn off the switches according to the steps.
6. Do not disassemble the protective cover of the machine at will: It is prohibited to disassemble the protective cover during the operation of the machine, and non-operators or technicians are not allowed to disassemble the protective cover of the waste paper baler at will.