Things to pay attention to when operating hydraulic balers
Author : admin
Time : 2018-12-06
AllPageView : 282
Things to pay attention to when operating hydraulic balers:
1. The fuel tank should be cleaned and replaced with new oil once every six months, but the first time the filter oil can not be washed for more than one month, the new oil used once is strictly filtered and allowed to be used again.
2. The hydraulic oil in the fuel tank should be strictly used. High-quality anti-wear hydraulic oil should be strictly used. It must be strictly filtered, and should always maintain sufficient oil. If it is insufficient, it should be filled immediately.
3. The lubricating parts of the machine should be filled with lubricating oil at least once per shift as required.
4. The debris in the bin should be cleaned in time.
5. Those who have not studied, do not understand the structure, performance and operating procedures of the machine must not start the machine without authorization.
6. When the machine is seriously leaking or abnormal during work, stop running immediately to analyze the cause and eliminate the fault, and do not force the disease to run.
7. During the operation of the machine, it is not allowed to repair or touch the moving parts. It is strictly forbidden to press the material in the bin by hand or foot.
8. When adjusting the pump, valve and pressure gauge, it must be carried out by experienced technical workers. If it is found that the pressure gauge is faulty, it should be checked or updated immediately.
9. Users should make detailed maintenance and safety procedures according to the specific situation.